Job Title: Project Engineer
AmeriChem Systems, Inc. is a fast-growing manufacturer of custom fabricated systems.
We offer a challenging career in a role where you can have significant impact on our company’s success and enjoy being part of a hardworking and winning team.
As a Project Engineer, you will be a member of the engineering team providing expertise in support of fabrication and manufacturing.
- Timely and accurate responses to project questions, specifications, and requirements
- Ability to interface with customers, suppliers, and co-workers to ensure a smooth flow of information to all parties to meet customer expectations
- Create and/or review engineering deliverables to maintain project schedule and customer requirements for project documentation (P&IDs, GADs, ELEs)
- Ensure timely procurement of components.
- Ensure timely completion of data sheets, kick-off meetings, test records and data books
- Work with fabrication department to ensure project remains on schedule and maintain required quality.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, other engineers and operations personnel throughout the entire project cycle
- Uphold professional and technical communication standards throughout the organization
- Experience with custom fabricated equipment systems; pumps, valves, piping, instrumentation, industrial controls, etc.
- CAD experience
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Project management software experience
- Knowledge of drafting theory and standards
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Strong team member
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed technical competencies
- Highly adaptive to new concepts and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (BSME, BSEE, BSChE acceptable)
- 2-3 years of experience in fabrication or manufacturing