Job Title: Mechanical Fabricator
AmeriChem Systems, Inc. is a fast-growing manufacturer of custom fabricated systems.
We offer a challenging career in a role where you can have significant impact on our company’s success and enjoy being part of a hardworking and winning team.
As a Mechanical Fabricator, you will be a member of the fabrication team providing expertise in support of manufacturing.
- Complete fabrication tasks on piping and frame assemblies; to include threading, swaging, solvent cementing, cutting, grinding, torquing, and other mechanical joining/fabrication tasks.
- Interpret fabrication drawings, following applicable best practices and work instructions.
- Collaborate and communicate with the project engineer and operations personnel throughout the entire project cycle
- Uphold professional and technical communication standards throughout the organization
- Knowledge and experience in various fabrication techniques
- Ability to work with power tools (i.e. Band saws, bench grinders)
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Strong team member
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong technical competencies
- Highly adaptive to new concepts and techniques
- Shop Environment
- Rapidly changing schedules and deadlines.
- Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Visual Acuity: Position requires visual acuity to inspect the quality of their work
- Work Environment: Moderate noise.
- Environmental Conditions: Outdoor weather conditions. Extreme heat (temperatures above 100° for periods of more than one hour). Vibration. Exposure to oscillating movements of the extremities or whole body. Hazards. (Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in fabrication or manufacturing