Job Title: Electrical Engineer
AmeriChem Systems, Inc. is a fast-growing manufacturer of custom fabricated systems.
We offer a challenging career in a role where you can have significant impact on our company’s success and enjoy being part of a hardworking and winning team.
As a Electrical Engineer, you will be a member of the engineering team providing expertise in support of fabrication and manufacturing.
- Evaluate electrical products and systems by designing testing methods
- Test finished products and system capabilities
- Ensure drawing & information integrity in accordance with established ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)
- Perform electrical equipment layout duties; to include panel/sub-panel layout, component placement, conduit/cable tray sizing and overall system functionality & maintenance.
- Create and control CAD files, supporting documentation, and prints
- Collaborate and communicate with the VP of Engineering, project engineer and operations personnel throughout the entire project cycle
- Uphold professional and technical communication standards throughout the organization
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results
- Advanced knowledge Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical
- Electrical panel construction, print layout
- Importing and exporting files for use of other programs
- Advanced knowledge of NFPA 70, National Electrical Code
- Knowledge of drafting theory and standards
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Strong team member
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed technical competencies
- Highly adaptive to new concepts and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in electrical panel fabrication or manufacturing
Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering Technology
3-5 years of experience drafting using Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical