Job Title: CAD Operator
AmeriChem Systems, Inc. is a fast-growing manufacturer of custom fabricated systems.
We offer a challenging career in a role where you can have significant impact on our company’s success and enjoy being part of a hardworking and winning team.
As a CAD Operator, you will be a member of the engineering team providing expertise in support of fabrication and manufacturing.
- Ensure drawing & information integrity in accordance with established ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)
- Create and control CAD files, supporting documentation, and prints
- Collaborate and communicate with the project engineer and operations personnel throughout the entire project cycle
- Uphold professional and technical communication standards throughout the organization
- Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor
- 3-D Modeling, assembly construction, print layout
- Importing and exporting files for use of other programs
- Knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD, AutoCAD P&ID, and/or AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Knowledge of drafting theory and standards
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Strong team member
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong technical competencies
- Highly adaptive to new concepts and techniques
- Associate’s degree in Engineering Technology, Drafting Technology, or Information Technology
- 1-2 years of experience in fabrication or manufacturing
- Certificate or Associate’s degree of applied Science or Technology
- 1-2 years of experience drafting using Autodesk Inventor or AutoCAD Plant 3D